Reader and business school student Brendan Baker is in the middle of finals and has been trying to create an environment that’s likely to bring him good grades. No doubt, Brendan’s perfect learning environment is different from yours or anyone else’s, but for Brendan it means
1) Color-coded spreadsheets that give him satisfaction when he completes tasks.
2) Healthy snacks within arms reach.
3) Rotating study locations.
4) Looping a nine song soundtrack in the background.
5) Putting his facebook group in the second spot on his browser toolbar.
The last two are a bit puzzling. Care to explain Brendan?